This carpeted and spacious studio, set up for full bands, solo musicians, and everything in between, comes fully stocked with the high end gear any private professional studio offers. A 5-piece Pearl Export drum kit adorns this exposed brick studio for your drummer. The PA rocks with a Mackie mixer and a pair of Mackie SRM 650, 1400 watt main speakers rounded out with a Lexicon Digital Multi EFX vocal processor for your lead singer. Amps and cabs are fully stocked with Fender Hot Rod Deville, Hot Rod Deluxe, Raven 100w amp, Marshall JCM 800, Marshall JCM 900 and a GK Backline bass amp. No matter what your studio needs are, this rehearsal space in the heart of Manhattan’s Lower East Side will rock for you.
- 13' X 17'
- Studio B2 has mirrors
- 4 Folding Chairs
Amps & Cabs
- Epifani 502 bass amp, ultra light head
- Peavey 2-15 bass cab, 1200w
- Marshall JCM 800, 50w Hi Gain, valve amplification
- JCM 900 1960 Lead 4-12 cab
- Fender Hot Rod Deville, value amplification
- Raven 100w solid state amplification
- Fender Chorus, 2-12, solid state amplification
- Pearl Export drums, 5 piece kit
- Cymbals: Hi Hats, 16" Crash, 20" Ride
- Snare, Kick Pedal included
- Yamaha P45 Digital Piano, USB MIDI, 88 key, weighted
- Mackie mixer
- 3 Shure or GLS wired mics + 3 mic stands (mics may not be pictured in photos)
- Lexicon MX200 EFX Vocal Processor
Monitors / Speakers
- EV EKX 15P
If the booking is cancelled 24 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 24 hours, then no refund will be given.
infoExact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in