This comfortable, carpeted, rehearsal studio is fully equipped with all high-end professional music performance equipment. This room is inexpensive for NYC and perfect for small bands of any style, solo artists, drummers and anything in-between. With Shure and GLC mics, a Sampson 8 channel Powered PA with on board reverb, and Yorkville 1502 speakers, you can rest assured you’ll sound great. Two Fender amps and a Marshall MG100DFX adorn this exposed brick studio, and your bassist will have full control with the Peavey TKO 80 bass amp. A 5 piece Pearl Export drum kit also lives in this studio space. Studio B1 offers the comfort of a home studio in the heart of New York City’s lower east side. At $20hr this rehearsal room packs a big savings punch!
- 10' X 13'
- 4 Folding Chairs
Amps & Cabs
- Peavey TKO 80, bass amp
- Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, value amplification
- Fender M-80, 1-12, solid state amplification
- Fender Frontman, 100w, 2-12, solid state amplications
- Pearl Export drums, 5 piece kit
- Cymbals: Hi Hats, 16" Crash, 20" Ride
- Snare, Kick Pedal included
- Mackie 1202 VLZ3 Mixer
- 3 Shure or GLS wired mics + 3 mic stands (mics may not be pictured in photos)
- Lexicon MX200 EFX Vocal Processor
Monitors / Speakers
- Peavey DM115
If the booking is cancelled 24 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 24 hours, then no refund will be given.
Exact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in