Stage 2 is our biggest room fitting a maximum of 55 people. Equipped with a large number of chairs, this room is ideal for orchestra/big band rehearsals, showcases, and small concerts! This spacious room allows for an intimate environment with a red curtain back-drop and sound-proofed doors. Cymbals are available for use, please ask the front desk staff.
If you are looking to host a show or record audio in Stage II, please note this room shares a wall with Studio F. Please contact Michiko if you need to have sound fully blocked off for your reservation.
- BALDWIN Grand Piano
- Allen&Heath Zed428 Mixer & 3 JBL speakers*(Reverb avail. upon request)
- Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp
- Clarus SL Bass Amp; Flite Bass Cab
- Lexicon MX300 Reverb Stereo
- Marshall DSL 40C Guitar amp
- Canopus Drum Kit 4pc (12” Rack-Tom, 14” Floor Tom, 18” Kick, 14” Snare Drum)
- Optoma Projector
- Projector Screen
- Whirlwind DI Box (Multiple Channels)
- Roland KC-600 Keyboard amp *(avail. upon request)
- Musser Gold Bar Vibraphone *(avail. upon request)
Additional Gear Available Upon Request:
- 1 Pair of LP Congas
- 1 Pair of Toca Congas
- LP Timbales
- LP Bongos
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 48 hours, then no refund will be given.
infoExact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in