Larger space which can accommodate up to 20 people, contains a piano.
- All rooms must be paid for before usage.
- Room renters must complete a registration card before their first use of a room.
- There are no refunds after a room is paid for.
- No checks can be accepted for amounts under $15. There will be a $25 charge for returned checks.
- The white rental slip is your authorization to use the room; it must be posted in the room window at all times.
- No eating or drinking is permitted in studios or classrooms. You are welcome to eat or drink in the meeting room on the lobby level.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- You are responsible for the condition of the room during the rental period.
- Kaufman Music Center is not responsible for the loss of personal items. Keep your belongings with you at all times.
- The names of all individuals expected to use a room that has been rented should be left at the front desk. Admission to the building may be denied to anyone whose name is not left at the front desk.
- Fire regulations require that no more than three people be in a studio at one time; in classrooms the maximum is 25.
- If you wish to extend your time, you must go down to the front desk and pay in advance (subject to room availability).
- Room reservations that are not cancelled more than 24 hours in advance must be paid in full.
If the booking is cancelled 24 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 24 hours, then no refund will be given.
Exact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in