The Morgan Stanley Lobby in Alice Tully Hall combines the sophisticated glamour of floor-to-ceiling windows and Portuguese limestone floors with the warmth of a soaring wall paneled in muirapiranga, a rare Brazilian wood. With a southern glass exposure, the Morgan Stanley Lobby effectively turns the surrounding Lincoln Center campus into dramatic wallpaper for your event. Its elegance lends itself well to breakfasts, luncheons, galas, and pre- or post-receptions in conjunction with your event in Alice Tully Hall’s Starr Theater.
- Interior lobby at intersection of the Starr Theater, Och Foyer, and Hauser Patron Salon
- Rectilinear space with private entrance on 65th street
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Solar/privacy shades available
- Ideal for sponsor activations
- Ideal for interior red carpets
- Built-in coat room
If the booking is cancelled 24 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 24 hours, then no refund will be given.
infoExact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in