Alice Tully Hall is one of the most popular and frequently-used performance halls on the Lincoln Center campus. The theater features upgraded equipment, Digital Cinema projectors, and state-of-the-art production capabilities which make it ideal for music, film, theater, or dance presentations as well as private events. Alice Tully Hall hosts an exciting array of special forums including film premieres, television network upfronts, corporate meetings, product launches, and high-end social gatherings. The Adrienne Arsht Stage is designed to be flexible: By adjusting the stage configuration to suit their needs, artists can alter the capacity in the Starr Theater. Wood cut from a single African moabi tree envelops the theater and shields the built-in Swiss pipe organ. Praised for its acoustic clarity, the theater is designed to reverberate sound and to enthrall audiences for years to come.
- Two Christie Digital Cinema projectors
- Custom Swiss Kuhn organ built into space
- Wood cut from a single African moabi tree envelops the theater
- Adjustable acoustic banners blanket the walls
- Continental raked seating plan which offers generous leg room
- Multiple stage configurations
- Six star dressing rooms and two choral dressing rooms
If the booking is cancelled 24 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 24 hours, then no refund will be given.
infoExact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in