12′ x 7′ Corner Room Stage, Trapezoid Shape
Rockwood Music Hall is a music venue at 196 Allen Street on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City. Owner Ken Rockwood opened the establishment in 2005 as a small bar and music venue. The venue features three stages and a record label of the same name.
- Baby Grand Piano (1978 Baldwin)
- 4-Piece Drum Kit 1963 Slingerland: Kick, Rack, Floor, Snare, + all hardware (no cymbals)
- Guitar Amp: Supro Blues King 12
- Bass Amp: Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Super Light Head + Aguilar SL 212 Cabinet
- 8 Channel PA, Sound Person, Theatrical Lighting
Rockwood Music Hall exclusively backlines Supro Guitar Amps, Aguilar Bass Amps, and Evans Drumheads
If the booking is cancelled 24 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 24 hours, then no refund will be given.
infoExact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in