1,000 reception capacity, 500 dinner capacity. The iconic Grand Promenade offers the height of sophistication and lends prestige to private events. Dramatically rendered in cream-colored marble, gold, and glass, the mid-century modern environment guarantees a lasting impression on your guests. Located on the second floor of David Geffen Hall, immediately outside of the entrance to the theater’s orchestra level, the Grand Promenade affords light, air, and breathtaking views of the Upper West Side. An adjoining portico further extends the footprint and invites guests to gaze onto Josie Robertson Plaza. The Grand Promenade is a classic and glamorous destination for receptions, dinners, galas, product launches, and conferences.
- Located on the second floor of David Geffen Hall
- Mid-century modern design
- Adjoining outdoor terrace overlooks Josie Robertson Plaza and iconic Revson Fountain
- Spacious lobby ideal for pre- or post-event receptions, dinners, or galas
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Distinctive gold and cream finishings
- Panoramic vista of Lincoln Center campus
If the booking is cancelled 24 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 24 hours, then no refund will be given.
Exact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in