The congress hall, built in 1998, presents itself with a view of the Osnabrück Castle and the castle garden. Thanks to its wide window front, it has plenty of daylight and thus offers a suitable setting for congresses and meetings as well as for concerts and social events.
Lighting and sound systems as well as the permanently installed projection technology with a powerful projector provide audio-visual support at a high level. Mobile partition walls ensure that the area of the congress hall can also be used in combination with the foyer and the Europa hall.
- usable up to 1,250 seats without seats
- location of the hall: 1st floor
- fixed catering counter in the hall
- direct access to the terrace
can be combined with the foyers and the Europa-Saal
- 2 artist cloakrooms directly at the hall
- daylight (with shading)
- stage (10 mx 5 m)
- clear height 5.50 m (from stage level)
- data video projection: 12,000 ANSI lumens
- screen size usable area: 8 mx 5 m
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours (or longer) before the time of booking the full amount will be refunded to your card. If it is cancelled inside of 48 hours, then no refund will be given.
Exact address will be visible once your booking is confirmed
Show prices in